Maxim in progress

Weapon models discussion
albinoman_88

Maxim in progress

Post by albinoman_88 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:41 pm

We the Dev team will like to announce, that a new machine gun is in the makes. What machine gun? you ask well the father of all machine guns the Maxim machine gun. This machine gun was the most devastating gun in World War 1.

Image Image Image

Please stay tune for updates of upcoming weapons at our coming soon page (by clicking http://noble-empire.com/proj_gd2.php?page=coming_soon). Don't forget to visit the new Wish List (by clicking http://noble-empire.com/proj_gd2.php?page=wishlist). Lastly also don't forget to check out the Dev. Blog( by clicking http://noble-empire.com/blog/)
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose." Dale Gribble

This is a great gun-selling location... How 'bout it Peggy? Can I sell guns at this location? I have literally oodles of guns at home.- Dale gribble

GratefulHead

Re: Maxim in progress

Post by GratefulHead » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:34 pm

That is sweet, I love the direction Nobel Empire is going.... Get as far away from COD as possible
The Faster We Go The Rounder We Get
-Jerry Garcia

Stronger
DevTeam

Post by Stronger » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:36 am

You don't like COD ?

albinoman_88

Post by albinoman_88 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Stronger wrote:You don't like COD ?
some of us like cod but don't get over excited like some of the others. The orginal cod was good but once they stopped doing history war games and moved on to modern shooters, that is when people that never played the historical part of cod started to think they know everything about guns. When in fact cod for the modern warfare series and black ops used airsoft guns rather then the actual guns. Then you have zombies which was cool in cod waw but people started thinking that the nazis were working on undead soldiers and rayguns. So the people that started thinking that started thinking nazis just did undead things. When in fact the nazis did more of the top secret projects based on ufo's and alien technology. At least some of the SS leaders said. The SS may of been the ultimate branch of soldiers but they were more of occult soldiers. You have to realize that we americans became head power because of head nazi scientist startomh majority of our big projects and accomplishments. The biggest example is the Space program NASA, The program was started by a Nazi scientist started in trade for amnesty. That is why Americans earliest rockets were basically the V2 rockets.

This is a great gun-selling location... How 'bout it Peggy? Can I sell guns at this location? I have literally oodles of guns at home.- Dale gribble

GratefulHead

Post by GratefulHead » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:32 pm

It depends, COD guns would make this app feel cheesy, I think it would make the app less unique, cause thanks to Obama I know none of us are sitting at home taking down an AT4 rocket and a P90, But if you want the direction of the app to get to a wider market, COD is the way to go. Just expect a lot of 12 year olds that think they know everything about guns,
-Jerry Garcia

Jollydevil

Post by Jollydevil » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:28 am

GratefulHead wrote:
It depends, COD guns would make this app feel cheesy, I think it would make the app less unique, cause thanks to Obama I know none of us are sitting at home taking down an AT4 rocket and a P90, But if you want the direction of the app to get to a wider market, COD is the way to go. Just expect a lot of 12 year olds that think they know everything about guns,
Thanks to Obama?
Would any other president have done differently :l
The game already doesnt apeal to alot of cod players though, considering theyre mostly all whiny bitches about buying the guns.

GratefulHead

Post by GratefulHead » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:25 am

OK maybe comparing an AT4 and Obama is a little far fetched, anyway when is the Maxim going into testing?
-Jerry Garcia

albinoman_88

Post by albinoman_88 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:48 pm

GratefulHead wrote:OK maybe comparing an AT4 and Obama is a little far fetched, anyway when is the Maxim going into testing?
Judging by the looks of the screenshots so far it will probable be another month. I am not positive though. It is up for stronger and the dev team to decide when maxim is released.