Cannot Buy New Models?

Bugs and propositions
oreomarshi

Cannot Buy New Models?

Post by oreomarshi » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:22 pm

I just got Gundisassembly2, and let me say it has been great! It has great graphics, and no lag on my iPad 2. I've had loads of fun disassembling and assembling the free models and getting new records. The only problem I have, is I cannot buy new models! I've first tried getting the $2.99 5 model pack, but it won't let me buy it. When I try getting it, the app says that I must purchase the app to actually make the in-app purchase. This does not make sense, as I already have the app and spend a lot of time playing it. Then it tells me that the app does not work on jailbroken devices which does not make sense because I've never and never will jailbreak my iPad. The same thing comes up when I try buying other packs, and it also comes up on my sister's account when I tried using her's. Can someone please help? :(
Things I've already tried:
Uninstalling and installing the app
Rebooting the iPad
Resetting all settings

Viktorsi

Всем привет!

Post by Viktorsi » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:37 pm

привет
Вы правы, не самое удачное время

oreomarshi

Re: Cannot Buy New Models?

Post by oreomarshi » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Erm, I don't really know what you're really saying, but when I put it into google translate it says this:

hi
You are right, not a good time

:/

Stronger
DevTeam

Post by Stronger » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:42 pm

oreomarshi wrote:I just got Gundisassembly2, and let me say it has been great! It has great graphics, and no lag on my iPad 2. I've had loads of fun disassembling and assembling the free models and getting new records. The only problem I have, is I cannot buy new models! I've first tried getting the $2.99 5 model pack, but it won't let me buy it. When I try getting it, the app says that I must purchase the app to actually make the in-app purchase. This does not make sense, as I already have the app and spend a lot of time playing it. Then it tells me that the app does not work on jailbroken devices which does not make sense because I've never and never will jailbreak my iPad. The same thing comes up when I try buying other packs, and it also comes up on my sister's account when I tried using her's. Can someone please help? :(
Things I've already tried:
Uninstalling and installing the app
Rebooting the iPad
Resetting all settings
Hello,
PM me your account e-mail and we will try to look what is the problem..

oreomarshi

Post by oreomarshi » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:47 am

Okay, cool I will PM you my email, but there is a problem. I'll tell you it in the PM.

Viktorsi

телефонный форум

Post by Viktorsi » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:32 am

прив
Бесконечное обсуждение :)

Stronger
DevTeam

Post by Stronger » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:02 pm

I've answered...)

Cdaworld

Post by Cdaworld » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:54 pm

I am having the same problem with I try to buy the lifetime package...Why not post the solution for every one to see...

CDAWORLD

Stronger
DevTeam

Post by Stronger » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:23 pm

The problem is in the way how do you install the app what account you download and what account you want to buy... We do not know exactly what is the problem and how to fix it... Apple knows.