LR 300 ML Assembly Bug

Bugs and propositions
$CHN!TZ3L

LR 300 ML Assembly Bug

Post by $CHN!TZ3L » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:21 am

On reassembly of the weapon, when putting the lower receiver (grip and trigger assembly) back to the upper receiver, and then inserting the pivot pin in the front, the Takedown pin at the back cannot be inserted by the stock, yet the program ignores this and still allows the assembly to continue. After the magazine is reinserted and the assembly is completed, the takedown pin just hovers next to the stock. If you don't understand I can post some pictures to help clarify.
Have a question about a specific gun model? Ask me.

Stronger
DevTeam

Re: LR 300 ML Assembly Bug

Post by Stronger » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:34 am

How u could do this... I've tried but can not...
can you write exact steps

$CHN!TZ3L

Post by $CHN!TZ3L » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Note: This is in ASSEMBLY mode. Also I assemble the gun in my own order, not in the "recommended" way (ie. the help button order). I have tested it in the recommeded order and it works, but in mine the bug exists.

Step 1: Get to this point in the assembly. Everything should be assembled except the stock and the two pins that connect the recievers. (Pivot and Takedown Pins).
Reciever Connected by $CHN!TZ3L, on Flickr

Step 2: Click on the Takedown pin and insert it.
Takedown Pin Entry by $CHN!TZ3L, on Flickr

Step 3: Click on the Pivot pin and insert it. As soon as it is inserted the Takedown pin automatically pops out and becomes inactive as noted in the next picture. Also, if you do this step without the autofocus feature on, and you're zoomed out to see the whole gun, you can see the the Takedown pop out as soon as the Pivot pin is inserted.
Pivot Pin Entry by $CHN!TZ3L, on Flickr

Step 4: Zoom out from the Pivot pin and you should see the Takedown pin has been removed from the receiver and is floating next to the gun.
Zoom Out by $CHN!TZ3L, on Flickr

Step 5: The assembly can still be completed, but the pin still floats next to the gun after the assembly is done.
Assembled by $CHN!TZ3L, on Flickr

Hope this helps, I've tried to make it as simple as possible.

Stronger
DevTeam

Post by Stronger » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Thank you...
Can you delete the model_lr300ml.ivy from your docs folder and download it again? I ave just fixed it.

$CHN!TZ3L

Post by $CHN!TZ3L » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Thanks for the quick fix Stronger! Keep up the good work, you're developing quite an extensive Armory now!