Several suggestions

Bugs and propositions
Mad

Several suggestions

Post by Mad » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 pm

I´d like to get you several suggestions and remarks.

Slow Motion:
I already read that a even slower mode will be difficult, but in my eyes, that would be worth a great effort! To see all details working together is very difficult in the actual slowest mode, so if you can find a way to improve that, it would be really great!

Recoil:
Who needs that?
Ok, someone might like that, but if a gun is programmed with recoil, there always should be te option to disable that! It´s hard to follow the technical action if the whole gun is shaking. And installing a on/off-button for recoil shouldn´t be too difficult, would I guess.

X-ray:
With most guns, the magazine is solidly visible in the last x-ray mode.
This often covers other moving parts being essential for the function. I wouldn´t rate the sight of a solid magazine very valuable for the understanding of the weapon, so in my opinion, you should leave away the solid magazine out of the last view also. This would improve the overview over the gun´s function.

Gas Flow:
Now it could get interesting. :mrgreen:
Many of the gas-activated weapons (sorry, just missing the correct english term) would be very interesting to watch in the x-ray mode if you could follow the way of the gas actuating the other parts. Talking about a Desert Eagle or several of the modern Assault rifles, it would be great to watch a (red coloured?) gas flow in the x-ray mode.
I know this sounds like a bigger challenge than programming a recoil on/off function, but this would create really a completely new level of quality.

Looking forward to your comments!

me55

Re: Several suggestions

Post by me55 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:13 pm

i need recoil :p the whole game program or whatever you want to call it is about how guns work so recoil is essential for it and i dont actually think that button is necessary.
for x-ray mode there is/was a hotkey to open a window where you can adjust that or i was just dreaming for that xD.
and gas flow would be nice but i think the games graphical engine must be updated for that it just doesnt seem the current engine could handle any gas for automatic fire mode. and FIRST POST.
MB: GigaByte GAPH67A-D3-B3
RAM: 4GB Memory @ 1600MhZ
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 @ 900MhZ w/ 1GB GDDR3 + 1.7GB Non-Dedicated VRAM
CPU: Intel I3 2120 @ 2.8Ghz
Mouse: Razer Naga