Gun Disassembly for Android

Bugs and propositions
Raudbjorn

Gun Disassembly for Android

Post by Raudbjorn » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Hello, i think it could be good with GD2 for the Android market.
Android based smartphones is becoming more and more popular, so extending the avilability to this market would be lovely.
Also, (i think) updating Android apps is faster done than with Apples long review time, allowing for faster updating to the mobile market.
And no, i will not buy neither iPhone nor iTouch

Kind regards

albinoman_88

Re: Gun Disassembly for Android

Post by albinoman_88 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Raudbjorn wrote:Hello, i think it could be good with GD2 for the Android market.
Android based smartphones is becoming more and more popular, so extending the avilability to this market would be lovely.
Also, (i think) updating Android apps is faster done than with Apples long review time, allowing for faster updating to the mobile market.
And no, i will not buy neither iPhone nor iTouch

Kind regards
Your wish is granted the Noble -Empire team is working on the android version along testing for mac, window updates, ios updates, and hot rod disassembly. Stronger told me Andriod version will be out early 2012, if i remember correctly that was a few weeks ago though.
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose." Dale Gribble

This is a great gun-selling location... How 'bout it Peggy? Can I sell guns at this location? I have literally oodles of guns at home.- Dale gribble

Raudbjorn

Post by Raudbjorn » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Raudbjorn wrote:Your wish is granted the Noble -Empire team is working on the android version along testing for mac, window updates, ios updates, and hot rod disassembly. Stronger told me Andriod version will be out early 2012, if i remember correctly that was a few weeks ago though.
Awesome, thanks for the good news, now almost everyone can disassemble on the go (soon). :D

albinoman_88

Post by albinoman_88 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Raudbjorn wrote:
Raudbjorn wrote:Your wish is granted the Noble -Empire team is working on the android version along testing for mac, window updates, ios updates, and hot rod disassembly. Stronger told me Andriod version will be out early 2012, if i remember correctly that was a few weeks ago though.
Awesome, thanks for the good news, now almost everyone can disassemble on the go (soon). :D
i don't know if they need testers for the android but pm stronger asking.
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose." Dale Gribble

This is a great gun-selling location... How 'bout it Peggy? Can I sell guns at this location? I have literally oodles of guns at home.- Dale gribble

xana reaper shadow

Post by xana reaper shadow » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:59 pm

making GD2 for windows phone would be awesome too. i have an android and a windows phone, and i think it would be awesome to have GD2 on every device i have, ipod, ipad, and laptop already have it on them
->CIN: 10141-026XRS4695 UNSC GLOBAL COMMANDER Xana Reaper Shadow<-