Tec 9 Idea

Bugs and propositions
Goldfinger

Tec 9 Idea

Post by Goldfinger » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:19 pm

In real life the Tec 9 is also available in full auto. i think this minor adjustment would be a great addition to that model.

$CHN!TZ3L

Re: Tec 9 Idea

Post by $CHN!TZ3L » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:48 pm

While that would be an awesome addition I'm afraid Noble Empire could get into legal issues.

You see, the Tec-9 was sold as a Semi-automatic weapon ONLY. In fact it was classified as a handgun in the States before it was banned. But people like gangsters would buy these semi-auto Tec-9's and have them illegally modified to fire full auto (I'm not sure how, they probably sheared some internal components to allow the bolt to continue cycling until the trigger was let go). And if Noble-Empire shows that process to the public they could have some hefty lawsuits ahead.

Sorry to shoot down ideas, but it's just not going to be good on the legal Side of things.
Have a question about a specific gun model? Ask me.

Goldfinger

Post by Goldfinger » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 pm

I guess i didn't think of that

Stronger
DevTeam

Post by Stronger » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 am

$CHN!TZ3L wrote:While that would be an awesome addition I'm afraid Noble Empire could get into legal issues.

You see, the Tec-9 was sold as a Semi-automatic weapon ONLY. In fact it was classified as a handgun in the States before it was banned. But people like gangsters would buy these semi-auto Tec-9's and have them illegally modified to fire full auto (I'm not sure how, they probably sheared some internal components to allow the bolt to continue cycling until the trigger was let go). And if Noble-Empire shows that process to the public they could have some hefty lawsuits ahead.

Sorry to shoot down ideas, but it's just not going to be good on the legal Side of things.
That is the reason...

albinoman_88

Post by albinoman_88 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:21 am

$CHN!TZ3L wrote:While that would be an awesome addition I'm afraid Noble Empire could get into legal issues.

its all clintons fault that the tec 9's are illegal. gun hating liberal. I bet if it wasn't for clinton we could of done the tech 9 full auto.
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose." Dale Gribble

This is a great gun-selling location... How 'bout it Peggy? Can I sell guns at this location? I have literally oodles of guns at home.- Dale gribble

Dangerzone

Post by Dangerzone » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:06 pm

albinoman_88 wrote:
its all clintons fault that the tec 9's are illegal. gun hating liberal. I bet if it wasn't for clinton we could of done the tech 9 full auto.
wow, its been a while since i have heard Clinton blamed for anything... considering bush was in office for 8 years and never one thought of repealing the ban... but the gun falls into a category that is popular with gangs, and the ban was a good idea at the time to try and control gang violence (a tactic which did work very well along with others) but its no matter, Obama is sure to try and make guns illegal all together anyways