Score board

Bugs and propositions
Fastwolf

Score board

Post by Fastwolf » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:07 am

First hi to everybody :)

I think could be a good idea to limit the high scores entries to one or maximum two per user. That would permit more people to be on the boards, be more realistic about the position of each one in the board, and avoid the annoying multiple entries from the same guy beating his own time.

That is, if somebody improves his time, the old entry is erased. I bet it's not complicated to program ;)

Best regards, and congrats for your very nice App.

KahnAbyss

Re: Score board

Post by KahnAbyss » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:57 am

I second that

Often 1/2 of top 10 is the same user

Fastwolf

Re: Score board

Post by Fastwolf » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:34 am

Nobody else likes the idea?

Also, please, check the high scores. Many times, the top 10 are within 5 secs (the fastest possible time) and then somebody reduces the time by more than 30%... Don't know if it's a timing trouble or a cheat, but is very dissapointing for the app as a game. For example Johnny from Iran? in the m134, best 2 to 20 are from 7:34 to 7:49, mr. Johnny 5:59. Browning m1919 same, top five from 5:08 to 5:18, again Johnny 3:08. Hk sl9, same, even worse (1/2 time that the following best). The fn fal again... Aug 3:35 the best "normal" time, and then 1:19! In other cases the strangely low times are scored with a date... Before the release of the gun (for example Martin on the aug)! At least strange. Please check that, so the app as a competition game is not corrupted/faked. maybe a bug, maybe someone is cheating, but not fair in any case.

Thanks