Weapon operation idea.

Bugs and propositions
Rhino_Aus

Weapon operation idea.

Post by Rhino_Aus » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 am

I would like to start my first post by saying what an incredible job you guys (and gals?) have done with this app. As an Australian firearms enthusiast, its kinda difficult to get a hold of these sorts of guns to see just how they work :(

I have 3 suggestions that I think would improve this program even more:
1) Hold the trigger depressed until the spacebar or iPod fire button is released. I think this would make it so much easier to see how some of the semi automatic modes and trigger disconnectors work. In models like the desert eagle .44 its pretty damn obvious, but for the life of me, I still cant figure out the SG552 burst fire operation. Adding this feature would also look pretty damn cool.

2) Normalise the time slow on the rate of fire options and make an even slower mode (1/20?). When you choose the automatic modes for the AK47 and the LR300, etc the slow motion effect seems to decrease, increasing the rate of rife. This makes it difficult to observe the intricacies of the hammer release delay mechanisms.

3) Make an advanced option in x-ray view to choose the specific parts that are shown. Sometimes I want to see 2 certain mechanisms at once, but the view that allows me to see one doesn't show, or blocks, the other. I think it would be simple, just a checkbox list with the names already assigned from the dissasembly part of the program.

I think these things might seem a bit trivial, but I do ask that you consider them, it would make this program even more fantastic!

Stronger
DevTeam

Re: Weapon operation idea.

Post by Stronger » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Thanks,

here are the unswers
1) it is real to make - we will think about it for the future updates or future Gun Disassembly 3 may be...
SG552 burst fire operation is not fully supported.. our mechanic is not perfect about automatic fire
2) We can not make 1/20 ...because you'll see a lot of bugs.. all animations are compressed.. if we will not compress animations you will have to download a lot of Mbytes
3) We will check this in future also...