What are peoples thoughts on single shot air rifles

If you want to propose what can be interesting for disassembly/assembly and show how it works - this forum branch is for you
GratefulHead

What are peoples thoughts on single shot air rifles

Post by GratefulHead » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:49 pm

I think they might be cool if the Devs ran out of ideas. It might be interesting to see these new Nitro Pistons in x ray mode, Like a Beeman or Crosman,
The Faster We Go The Rounder We Get
-Jerry Garcia

albinoman_88

Re: What are peoples thoughts on single shot air rifles

Post by albinoman_88 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:51 pm

GratefulHead wrote:I think they might be cool if the Devs ran out of ideas. It might be interesting to see these new Nitro Pistons in x ray mode, Like a Beeman or Crosman,
Cool idea like the daisy series. But majority of the air guns are copies of actual guns.
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose." Dale Gribble

This is a great gun-selling location... How 'bout it Peggy? Can I sell guns at this location? I have literally oodles of guns at home.- Dale gribble

GratefulHead

Post by GratefulHead » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:16 pm

your thinking of airsoft, air guns are made for small game hunting and pest control
-Jerry Garcia

Jollydevil

Post by Jollydevil » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:37 am

For now, NE has enough on there hands, however maybe in the future it would be cool.
By the way, from my understanding air rifles are basically just really high power CO2 airsoft guns, correct?

GratefulHead

Post by GratefulHead » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:30 am

Kind Of, Airsoft is usually for added realism, If anyone plays they know about simulated recoil in gas guns and open breeches with fake silencers, Air rifles on the other hand fire small led pellets and are usually less expensive than airsoft,u can shoot each other with airsoft. I goes people hunt with pellet guns if you live where guns are not allowed
Attachments
Air-gun-pellets.jpg
Air-gun-pellets.jpg (28.03 KiB) Viewed 25256 times
-Jerry Garcia

Jollydevil

Post by Jollydevil » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:45 am

GratefulHead wrote:Kind Of, Airsoft is usually for added realism, If anyone plays they know about simulated recoil in gas guns and open breeches with fake silencers, Air rifles on the other hand fire small led pellets and are usually less expensive than airsoft,u can shoot each other with airsoft. I goes people hunt with pellet guns if you live where guns are not allowed
Less expensive than airsoft? Was looking at a magazine with air rifles that were 600- 1200$.

GratefulHead

Post by GratefulHead » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 am

Jollydevil wrote:
GratefulHead wrote:Kind Of, Airsoft is usually for added realism, If anyone plays they know about simulated recoil in gas guns and open breeches with fake silencers, Air rifles on the other hand fire small led pellets and are usually less expensive than airsoft,u can shoot each other with airsoft. I goes people hunt with pellet guns if you live where guns are not allowed
Less expensive than airsoft? Was looking at a magazine with air rifles that were 600- 1200$.
you can easily find a mid level 1200 fps single shot wooden air rifle for less than 150$, My first gun was a decent Crosman that could put a board in half for about 120$. I like air guns cause the ammo is cheaper that bullets and you can shoot in your yard. PCP can cost more but you just have to pump them with air and your set to shoot, PCP= Pre Charged Pneumatic
-Jerry Garcia

CLINT189

Post by CLINT189 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:04 am

Would be cool to see an air rifle on GD2. But would it fit in?

Stronger
DevTeam

Post by Stronger » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:54 am

May be later. There are alot of work with the military weapon models...just check the wish list

gregory245

Post by gregory245 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:37 pm

I dont think the devs will run out of ideas for a long long time bro. But it is a good idea