Kriss Super V

You can help to make another cool weapon model.
If you have some materials, which helps in modelling, we would be glad to take it in work
Raudbjorn

Re: Kriss Super V

Post by Raudbjorn » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:58 pm

MajWinters521 wrote:Ive got good news and bad news.
Good news: Ive contacted KRISS USA, and they responded, saying they'll help as long as its okay with their boss.

Bad news: Their boss hasnt replied yet.

If we're lucky, the KRISS Super V will be out of its stalemate
Shot in the dark, i've also sent them a mail about 10 days ago, got a response that it'll be looked at after 30th January, when someone returned from being outside with limited phone/e-mail access (out there).
Let's see who gets it first, eh? :P

Flaming Lambo

Post by Flaming Lambo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:19 am

Gun Dissasembly, Hot Rod Dissasembly, what's next? Skyscraper Disassembly?

$CHN!TZ3L

Post by $CHN!TZ3L » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:29 pm

I hate to kill your wizardry Lambo... But that's from an airsoft Kriss ... :(

I almost thought we had our trigger assembly until I saw the "GI Airsoft" watermark by the trigger. Stupid airsoft, always ruins everything!

Ah well, we'll just have to keep searching.
Have a question about a specific gun model? Ask me.

Flaming Lambo

Post by Flaming Lambo » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:23 am

$CHN!TZ3L wrote:I hate to kill your wizardry Lambo... But that's from an airsoft Kriss ... :(

I almost thought we had our trigger assembly until I saw the "GI Airsoft" watermark by the trigger. Stupid airsoft, always ruins everything!

Ah well, we'll just have to keep searching.
Maybe we should try other search engines like Bing or Yahoo! instead of Google.

Dangerzone

Post by Dangerzone » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:55 am

yeah the actual trigger and sear assembly for the actual weapon will be much more sophisticated than that (if you look close you can tell that the photo only has 3 main pieces, trigger, spring, and hammer)

lol, so we yet another case of air-soft guns making more trouble than real guns... I wish they were never invented, like when kids take them to school and trigger police stand offs

as far as i can gather, that trigger assembly is some sort of unofficial industry secret... even gunsmiths are encouraged to just send in for a complete replacement assembly rather than to open and service themselves

Flaming Lambo

Post by Flaming Lambo » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:05 am

Dangerzone wrote:yeah the actual trigger and sear assembly for the actual weapon will be much more sophisticated than that (if you look close you can tell that the photo only has 3 main pieces, trigger, spring, and hammer)

lol, so we yet another case of air-soft guns making more trouble than real guns... I wish they were never invented, like when kids take them to school and trigger police stand offs

as far as i can gather, that trigger assembly is some sort of unofficial industry secret... even gunsmiths are encouraged to just send in for a complete replacement assembly rather than to open and service themselves
Well, I can understand that because the Kriss Super V is actually the most innovated weapon design in over a hundred years (!) so yah, I think they want to make a whole lot of models so they can truely be known for that. With such innovation in the weapon, I think they want to hold the design as their own before anyone else can copy it.

Flaming Lambo

Post by Flaming Lambo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:13 am

Guys, I got bad news. I contacted this website that gives info about about guns and I asked them if there was ever a pic of the Kriss Super V trigger group submitted in any weapon website and they replied "We regret to inform you that there's no official disclosure on this". Oh well. I hope that guy's submission to Kriss pays off.
EDIT: I sent a message to a guy on YouTube that made a video on his Kriss Super V being cleaned asking about this. I hope he helps!

Raudbjorn

Post by Raudbjorn » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 pm

I do hope the company is able to help, if not...well there won't be much other choice but to do what Kriss's company advices not to do...disassemble a real model

Raudbjorn

Post by Raudbjorn » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Got a answer, the said that they don't show the trigger assembly to the public.
D*mn

TheNextLevel247

Post by TheNextLevel247 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Raudbjorn wrote:Got a answer, the said that they don't show the trigger assembly to the public.
D*mn
What if one of us informed them of the project and how we intended to use it? I guess it's still to the public however :/
Tango, 12 o'clock, on my mark...one, two, Mark