question about app

xana reaper shadow

question about app

Post by xana reaper shadow » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 am

for those who have purchased lifetime access pass, will that purchase transfer over for this app too? or will it stay on gun disassembly only?
->CIN: 10141-026XRS4695 UNSC GLOBAL COMMANDER Xana Reaper Shadow<-

Stronger
DevTeam

Re: question about app

Post by Stronger » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:50 am

No, we will update Gun Disassembly with new guns, but not cars... car disassembly will be separate app

Dangerzone

Post by Dangerzone » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:10 pm

I was afraid of this, and it's a bad idea... i have no intention of spending 100 dollars for everything you decide requires another program

cause then you will try to pass engine dissassembly, and electronics dissassembly off as separate apps and separate charge lifetime subscriptions for those too, and you have barely begun fulfilling the expectations of the GD2 lifetime subscription

you should just make it all in one app and subscription called "Dissassembly" and be done with it

i will not download another program or give you any more money than the exorbitant ammount i have already given you until your catalog has at least quadrupled in size

$CHN!TZ3L

Post by $CHN!TZ3L » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Well there's a reason it's called GUN DISASSEMBLY Lifetime subscription. Rather have a lower price for each seperate app than a higher price for all the apps. It's so that people who are interested in different things only have to pay for what they're interested in. Eg. A guy who is only interested in Car Disassembly won't want to pay more for Gun Disassembly because it's useless to him.

Also you're a tester, you get things way before everybody else, then keep them afterwards.
Have a question about a specific gun model? Ask me.

xana reaper shadow

Post by xana reaper shadow » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:25 am

Ok, i remember asking it before but could not remember the answer given, so instead of pming someone, i started the topic lol
->CIN: 10141-026XRS4695 UNSC GLOBAL COMMANDER Xana Reaper Shadow<-

Hayden 118

Post by Hayden 118 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:40 am

I think it's cheaper on iOS devices (not including the Mac) anyway.
It's only about $43
There's one thing you never put in a trap. If you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there is one thing you never, ever put in a trap.

And what would that be, sir?

[aiming gun upwards] Me.
[fires]