Car Model Line-Up

Hayden 118

Re: Car Model Line-Up

Post by Hayden 118 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:37 am

That would be expected, with them destroying about one a second, running them purposely into buildings and trains and everything else on Earth
There's one thing you never put in a trap. If you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there is one thing you never, ever put in a trap.

And what would that be, sir?

[aiming gun upwards] Me.
[fires]

$CHN!TZ3L

Post by $CHN!TZ3L » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Well maybe only one remains from the "Back to future" series, but a lot still exist from the time
Have a question about a specific gun model? Ask me.

Hayden 118

Post by Hayden 118 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:18 pm

But the Warthog...?
There's one thing you never put in a trap. If you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there is one thing you never, ever put in a trap.

[aiming gun upwards] Me.
[fires]

Flaming Lambo

Post by Flaming Lambo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:22 pm

xana reaper shadow wrote:
Stronger wrote:DMC-12 Delorean Time Machine good choise!
i agree, the Delorean was a good car for its time, sadly only one remains to the best of my knowledge, the rest were destroyed in the making of the "back to the future" movies
DeLorean was a good looking car but the all around performance was horrible. It broke down so much that it made Chinese-made products look reliable (which means that most stuff made today is a piece of s#1+). It's hard to belive that John DeLorean helped desighn the Pontiac GTO and saved Chrysler Corparation yet decided to leave the American auto industry and made a horrible car in Ireland. The price back then was about $20,000 and it pretty much the same price today because it was so bad.
Gun Dissasembly, Hot Rod Dissasembly, what's next? Skyscraper Disassembly?

Hayden 118

Post by Hayden 118 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:38 am

If you did make it as the time machine version:

1.Which one would you make: Plutonium-powered, lightning-powered, Flying Mr. Fusion, 1955 Mr. Fusion, or rail-road Mr. Fusion?

2. If it was the Flying Mr. Fusion, would you be able to switch to flying mode?

3. Could you turn the time circuits on, see the flux capacitor in the back flashing away, and see the effects of time travel?

[aiming gun upwards] Me.
[fires]

Hayden 118

Post by Hayden 118 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:14 am

Is anyone there?

[aiming gun upwards] Me.
[fires]

Stronger
DevTeam

Post by Stronger » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:55 am

We don't know about it much.. because we still in progress with first 3 cars (Hot Rod, Lotus, Cobra)
Last edited by Stronger on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hayden 118

Post by Hayden 118 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:41 am

Ahh, ok

[aiming gun upwards] Me.
[fires]