Some ideas, improvements, and thoughts

Talk about application functionality, updates, new features etc.
Flaming Lambo

Some ideas, improvements, and thoughts

Post by Flaming Lambo » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:00 am

Here's some stuff I belive should be added in an improvement update in the future.

I'd like to see some better weapon sounds. It kinda gets boring hearing the same sounds all over again.

It'll also be nice to have the option to change the backround.

I've always wanted to look through the telescopic sights. As I requested like before, you can put in an aim down sights button that allows this.

Shooting ranges would be cool. Allowing for different environments for the range would be cool (example: you can change it into a classic indoor range, outdoor range, a target on a wall, even the option to put one of your photos from your album into the target, Justin Bieber, etc.)

Maybe upgrading your game engine to help allow some of these features?

Then again, this is my favorite gun app but I would just like to see it in the top 200 apps.
Gun Dissasembly, Hot Rod Dissasembly, what's next? Skyscraper Disassembly?

wardog156

Re: Some ideas, improvements, and thoughts

Post by wardog156 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:41 am

I think that would slow down gun development if that were to be implemented because at first they would need to upgrade the engine then they would also make sure all the old guns worked with the new engine and all the new guns would take longer due to more features needed to implement into one gun. They would probably need more testers to test more features. There is also a limit to what they could do with the limited resources of the ipads and such.
ASK ME GUNS

Dangerzone

Post by Dangerzone » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:00 am

for the time being i would just like to see them build up a larger gun catalog, and maybe some sort of "making of" feature showing how they develop the models and animation

in the future it would be nice to see some sort of realistic gun range, direct interaction, and maybe even a mode where you have to use actual specialty tools to disassemble the weapons

my crazy idea would be to make a special mode called "repair." Where you take a dirty, broken, and old weapon then diagnose and repair a few common problems that each weapon usually gets in its life... and completing this mode replaces the "dirty" weapon version with a clean and shiny version in operate mode

TheNextLevel247

Post by TheNextLevel247 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:12 am

Dangerzone wrote:for the time being i would just like to see them build up a larger gun catalog, and maybe some sort of "making of" feature showing how they develop the models and animation

in the future it would be nice to see some sort of realistic gun range, direct interaction, and maybe even a mode where you have to use actual specialty tools to disassemble the weapons

my crazy idea would be to make a special mode called "repair." Where you take a dirty, broken, and old weapon then diagnose and repair a few common problems that each weapon usually gets in its life... and completing this mode replaces the "dirty" weapon version with a clean and shiny version in operate mode
The 'repair' idea is amazing, it sounds like the kind of thing I'd like to see from the app
Tango, 12 o'clock, on my mark...one, two, Mark

dizziestbeef

Post by dizziestbeef » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:39 am

Dangerzone wrote:for the time being i would just like to see them build up a larger gun catalog, and maybe some sort of "making of" feature showing how they develop the models and animation

i have kind of thought of the idea that goes hand in hand with yours, just that they add some sort of simulated jams.
"where are you going this is obviously a trap!"
"and?"
"you could die"
"and?"
"and that would not help anything!!"
"well i don't have much anything better to do right now sooooo"