News

Talk about application functionality, updates, new features etc.
Stronger
DevTeam

News

Post by Stronger » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:40 pm

We are working hard and have some news to anounce.
1. Android version is on the final stage of the internal testing.
2. We made our highscores board (we used 3d party service before) and it will be implemented with new updates (some scores will be lost...but we can not do anything with it)
3. FN Fal is on the final stage for release
4. PC version will be updated soon, (we planed to update PC version this week but we decide to wait for new highscores board)
5. Browning 1919A4 animation is in progress (so we hope next weekend it will be ready for testing)
6. M16 A1 will be ULTRA HIGHT QUALITY - so it takes much time for its modeling but it will be cool!
7. Steyr AUG will be updated for testing after PC version update (Steyr AUG will have 3 colors variant - olive, black, desert)
8. Steyr Aug model will have new ULTRA HIGH quality of the red dot buy EOTech
8. Mac version is still waiting for Apple review.

Stronger
DevTeam

Re: News

Post by Stronger » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:46 pm

3. FN Fal is on the final stage for release - final version currently in testing.
4. PC version will be updated soon, (we planed to update PC version this week but we decide to wait for new highscores board) - currently in testing
5. Browning 1919A4 animation is in progress (so we hope next weekend it will be ready for testing) - disassembly animation is done

Raudbjorn

Post by Raudbjorn » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:00 pm

So, need a tester for the Android version?
Can't wait to get it.
Unfortunately my Galaxy SII is in repair right now, but i hope to get it back soon.

Stronger
DevTeam

Post by Stronger » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:41 am

yes we need

xana reaper shadow

Post by xana reaper shadow » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:56 am

I could test for the android platform
->CIN: 10141-026XRS4695 UNSC GLOBAL COMMANDER Xana Reaper Shadow<-

Flaming Lambo

Post by Flaming Lambo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:35 am

I have a Droid Incredible and an iPod Touch 4th Gen. Can I be a tester for both? Also, does the testing commence on the PC or the devices the versions are made for?
Gun Dissasembly, Hot Rod Dissasembly, what's next? Skyscraper Disassembly?

Raudbjorn

Post by Raudbjorn » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Alright, Stronger, then i will help, send me a PM and i'll be set up as soon as i can.
Got 2 different droid phones to try it on, oldest one while waiting for newest one to return from repair.

$CHN!TZ3L

Post by $CHN!TZ3L » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:13 pm

@lambo, the testing for apple devices doesn't really happen, as it's usually a direct port from the PC version so that's where all of the main testing goes on. Though I don't know about the whole android story.
Have a question about a specific gun model? Ask me.

Raudbjorn

Post by Raudbjorn » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:16 pm

$CHN!TZ3L wrote:@lambo, the testing for apple devices doesn't really happen, as it's usually a direct port from the PC version so that's where all of the main testing goes on. Though I don't know about the whole android story.
One can download apps from internet, it's not restricted to Androids own app marketplace, so i can only guess it's not the same.
Besides, since Android is used on many smartphones with different screen resolutions, i don't think it's as easy as just download it directly to the device and run it.
Unless there's a script that automatically scales and improves UI and layout based on different models.

Mad

Post by Mad » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:58 pm

@ stronger:

Regarding the High Scores: would it be possible to allow the members to re- submit their scores? So anybody could just resend his Score, and you don't have to care for any Lost Data.